Soakwell Inspection, Location, Cleaning and Repairs
All About Soakwells provides a number of unique services to get your stormwater system working the way it should.
- CLEANING - If your soakwells are accessible and you can see that they are full of sand or debris, we can pump it out.
- INSPECTION CAMERA - Our 20 metre inspection camera can inspect stormwater piping for blockages and determine the condition of soakwells.
- LOCATION SERVICE - We can locate soakwells underground and provide a report using our sonde transmitter and receiver.
- PIPE CLEANING - Our specialised machine will unblock stormwater pipes up to 20 metres long from 40mm to 200mm in diameter.
- GRATE REPLACEMENT - We can replace your damaged or rusty grates with galvanised replacements.
- LID REPLACEMENT - If the lid of the soakwell is cracked and unsafe we can replace the whole lid and resurface the area.
No need to replace existing systems, just maintain them!
Erosion and flooding are usually the first signs of a failing soakwell or system. It may be a lack of geotextle lining, poor quality products or that your existing stormwater drainage volume is insufficient.
Generally we replace collapsed PVC soakwells with polypropylene tanks. Polypropylene tanks are fully trafficable, offer up to 60% more soakage and can withstand up to 11.4 tonnes per square metre.
Want to do it yourself? Visit Do It Yourself Soakwells at www.diysoakwells.com.au for supply and free delivery of polypropylene soakwells, parts and accessories.